A place to develop and express your creativity while making something unique, beautiful, and functional. Come learn new skills and develop your hand building and wheel throwing techniques.
These workshops are a place to develop and express your creativity while making something unique, beautiful, and functional. Come learn new skills and develop your hand building and wheel throwing techniques. All levels and abilities are welcome! Every session is 3 hours long including our final glazing session.
The first two sessions are for you to make your creations and the last is for glazing your work. The first session we will all learn the hand building techniques to create a mug and plate and with these new skills the sky's the limit! The first session you will also be introduced to the wheel. The second session is all about you and what you would like to make - come with your own ideas and get creative and messy!
All instruction, materials, tools, and firings are included in the workshop fee.
A few new considerations:
- I will have more table space available so that we can stay apart while coming together.
- While inside the studio please bring and wear your mask - I do have a few if you forget.
- I will have cleaned the studio before you arrive and will have hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
- Each participant will have their own creative space with your own tools and water.
- The last session is glaze day. And to limit the movement around my small studio, there will be a limited number of glazes available and as a group we can choose what colours you would like.
Once registered you will receive an email with details & directions to the Studio closer to your start date. By registering for this workshop you are agreeing to our Workshop Terms & Conditions.
What if the workshop is Sold Out?
Sign up to our mailing list to be notified as soon as new workshop dates are released! And please send me an email if you would like to be added to the wait list.